Kiev & Odessa 3D/4N
To discover two magnificent Ukrainian cultural cities: the capital Kiev, and Odessa, the pearl of the Black Sea. Cities rich in their great past history and their incredible current modernity, often unsuspected.
You will visit the following major tourist sites in particular:
- In Kiev, the Pechersk Lavra Monastery, the Cathedrals of Saint Sophia and Saint Michael, the Saint Andrew Church, the Saint Andrew's Descent, the long Kreshatyk Street and Independence Square: Maidan. As well as the Ethnographic Museum in the open air and the Miniature Museum
- In Odessa, the famous Potemkin Stairs, and the splendid Palaces (Vorontsov Palace, Gagarin, Pototsky and Tolstoy Houses) and many other remarkable places.
For all group trips in Ukraine, Vacanture offers:
- a choice of modern and designer hotels, located in the city centre, with a range from 3-star to 5-star hotels (in line with international standards of comfort, hospitality and aesthetics).
- a choice of modern restaurants, with a designer decoration, and a high quality service. They offer a revisited authentic Ukrainian cuisine, designed to satisfy a demanding international clientele.
- transfers in modern, air-conditioned buses that meet strict international standards for comfort and safety. Highly qualified personnel for bus driving.
- optional activities for evenings
The detailed program of the stay
Program (4 days / 3 nights)
Reception at Boryspil airport in Kiev.
Transfer to the hotel.
Installation in the rooms.
Optional: Drive to Andreyevsky Spousk, the oldest district of Kiev today stronghold of many painters, artists and artisans offering their creations.
Optional: Cruise on Dnipro with gorilka, champagne and red caviar.
Optional: Dinner in a restaurant during which you will discover the traditional "50 gr" of gorilka (vodka).
Night at the hotel.
Departure for the guided tour of Kiev, cradle of Slavic culture, capital of the first Ukrainian state, "the RUS 'of Kiev"
You will discover its main monuments: the University of Mohyla, the Golden Gate, the Cathedral of St. Michael at the Golden Roofs and the Cathedral of St. Sophia.
Lunch in the hippest and most popular restaurants in Kiev
Departure for the Ukrainian village and the "House of Ostap and Nastia".
This thatched house built in 1786 has been laid out according to Ukrainian traditions. The family of Ostap and Nastia welcome you according to ancestral traditions with bread and salt. Visit the farm and discover the daily activities of the family.
After a busy day, we invite you to a family meal around the Ukrainian borchtch and varenikis, which you will have to prepare beforehand.
Back to Kiev.
Optional: Visit the Pechersk Lavra.
Optional: Visit the museum of miniatures.
Optional: Private tour of the museum of treasures "the gold of the Scythians".
Optional: Homestay dinner with music and dancing.
Optional: Visit the open - air ethnographic museum presenting all the wealth of arts and popular cultural traditions of the Kiev region.
Optional: Departure by HAMMER limousine for a short visit of Kiev by night
Half day free before your return, we advise you a brief visit to the old central market where we continue to taste the caviar before buying it
Transfer to the airport and fly to your city.