POLICY OF CONFIDENTIALITY
of the VACANTURE website
ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. These include first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, user's location or IP address ;
- What are the users' rights regarding this data ;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted ;
- Possibly, the site's policy regarding cookies files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site complies with the following principles:
- Liability, loyalty and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is being collected, and for what purposes his data is being collected ;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out in order to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use ;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected ;
- Storage of data reduced in time: the data are stored for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. If the storage period cannot be communicated to the user ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract ;
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation ;
- The processing is necessary in order to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person ;
- The processing may be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: COLLECTED AND PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA IN THE FRAMEWORK OF SITE NAVIGATION
A. COLECTED AND PROCESSED DATA AND COLLECTIVE MODE
The personal data collected on the VACANTURE website are as follows:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company name
This data is collected when the user uses the site's contact form.
The controller will keep all the data collected in his computer systems on the site under reasonable security conditions for a period of: 18 months.
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes: lpersonal information is collected to process quotation and contact requests.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOUSING
The site VACANTURE is hosted by GANDI, whose headquarters is located at the following address:
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 01.70.37.76.76.61
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4 : RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND DELEGATED TO DATA PROTECTION
A. LE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The controller of the processing of personal data is the ddelegated to the processing of data. He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller can be contacted by email:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure.
A SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DELEGATE FOR DATA PROTECTION
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer: Olga SANSONE.
The role of the Data Protection Officer and to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. It can also be named DPO (Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be reached by mail :
ARTICLE 5: USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user must provide him with: his first and last name and e-mail address.
The data controller is required to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF USER'S RIGHTS IN COLLECTION AND DATA PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may review, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to the controller of personal data, specifying the purpose of his request and using the contact e-mail address provided above.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the user's interests and rights and freedoms.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request for limitation to the processing of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organise the future of their data collected and processed if they die, in accordance with law n°2016 - 1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to have recourse to the competent control authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PERSONS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under 15 years of age, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he or she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard disk, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily required.
This user's consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save "cookies" files on his hard disk.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
The user is informed that he or she may oppose the recording of these "cookies" files by configuring his or her browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser software to prevent the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the site.
While browsing the site, the user is informed that third party cookie files may be stored.
b. Description of the "cookie" files used by the site
In particular, the following third parties are involved:
In addition, the site includes social network buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. Cookies" files of these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user's computer when using these features.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The site editor invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
ARTICLE 7: CONDITIONS FOR MODIFICATION OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.